A small doodle I wanted to do by Valentine’s Day but didn’t have the timeeeee D:
I has some WIPs (and introducing my OC Kristoff) :3
More PLAGE concepts :D
I can’t wait to start animating ~
For my secret valentine isnowfairy on deviantART. Secret Cupid was a very fun event and I’m grateful I was invited to join! Happy Valentine’s Day (or if you’re single like me and spending today with your single girl friends then Happy Galentine’s Day! *laughing and crying all at once*)
Process animation if you care:
I’m really excited to announce a new short film I am working on for an IB Art project in school (and for fun). It’ll be an animation set to the song "Plage" by Crystal Fighters, it is a light-hearted story but bittersweet once you understand the sad concept beneath.
I am completely changing up my style for this, as I am drawing this animation frame by frame it will be more practical for me to use harder, geometric lines, and cell shading.
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
There’s zero way I’m not reblogging this
i need this in my life
So I took a break from headshot commissions to draw a headshot… I make sense.
Time to finally introduce my Fahris!! I’m trying out a new way of portrait painting with different brushes and a different approach. Fahris is a tragic and conflicted young lord who has confusing feelings about his best friend Darius ;)
Haruka Nanase from Free!… I may have drawn him a little more beefier than he really is, but who cares because Haruuuu